We would like to inform you that we have extended the abstract submission deadline for the AERC 2014 in Karlsruhe until Friday, December 13, 2013.
The abstract submission to AERC 2014 is extended until Dec 13
Short description on how to announce an Event
The chairmen Patrick Anderson and Peter Van Puyvelde reports from the AERC in Leuven
The NRC 2013 was arranged on June 12-14 in Copenhagen
The structure of the ESR has changed and now includes national societies as well as individual members
Welcome to the new ESR web site!
Weissenberg Award 2013 to Michael Cates
News from the ESR societies
- Papers submitted to the Nordic Rheology Conference 2013 in Copenhagen are now available for NRC members on our web ...more
- The conference ran over three days, with the first day dedicated to a rheology course, allowing some participants to refresh their knowledge while also giving new rheologists the chance to learn the basics and be better prepared for the upcoming conference. This was a huge success, with almost 60 % of the conference participants also ...more
- Three conferences will be held in parallel: The NRC 2014 (13th – 14th of August 2014), the XXII Nordic Concrete Research Symposium (13th – 15th of August 2014) and the Ecocrete Conference 2014 (13th – 15th of August 2014). By combining the three conferences the participant will have a unique opportunity to explore different specific ...more
- The Nordic Rheology Conference will be held at the spectacular Harpa, the new concert hall and conference center in Reykjavik. The NRC will be arranged By Olafur Wallevik and coworkers on August 12-14. Read more about the conference on at the Event ...more
- Part of the motivation for the award reads: "Jukka was during his studies truly self-motivated and independent as a student, always interested in both new synthesis and characterization methods. He has also supervised undergraduate students and trainees in an independent manner as well as has taken part in various administrative duties such as conference and ...more
- Arild Saasen has for more than 20 years been an active contributor in the field of petroleum technology. His main interest has been in petroleum drilling technology where rheology is a very important tool. He has published more than 20 papers and is the co-inventor of patents and patent applications in this field. He has ...more
- The meetings have been: Göteborg, April 3 in Göteborg. Lecture by Mike Webster “Current trends & problems in computational rheology” København, May 22. Lecture by Ole Hassager “Extensional rheology" Göteborg, October 24, Lecture by Martin Laun on "Particle micro structures controlling the viscosity function of suspensions and filled polymer melts" Helsinki, October 25 in Helsinki, Laboratory of Polymer Chemistry, ...more